Sunday, June 30, 2013

All Aboard the DST Blog Train - July 2013

Welcome to the DST July 2013 Blog Train.  The title of this train is Welcome to My World, we are all from different parts of the world and our kits will reflect that.  I am from Texas so welcome to Texas.  Here is the preview of my contribution:


And here is the link to the file: Welcome to My World

You should have arrived at this page from:
Hunny Bee Design

Your next stop is: Alexx's Designs

If you get lost anywhere along the way just go to the DST Forum and you can find the list of everyones blog so you can hop back on the train.  
DST Forum

Hop on over to my Facebook page and you can pick up a coordinating freebie add-on to Welcome to My World.  The link is over on the right hand side.

This blog train goes live on Monday, July 1st so if you can get to a link just wait until then.

Happy Monday!!


10 comments:

Karen said...

Thank you

Mags said...

Many thanks for your part of the train. We just adopted a rescue dog from Texas (we live in Ohio) so this will be helpful!
:) Mags / MagsGraphics

Cesc said...

I love the Texas paper. Thanks so much.

Miss Becki said...

We visited Texas this year on our "50 States" adventure, so I can't wait to use your mini. Thank yoU! :)

PashaCou said...

Thank you for sharing such a nice kit with us.
Hugs,

Elsi said...

Thank you so VERY much for the Texas graphics. Living here, I can't get enough of "local" graphics for my scrapping. I'm definitely going to put this to use soon.

Lis said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice freebie!

Tonya said...

Thank you for sharing your talents. I am enjoying the blog train.

Shannon said...

I've always loved to visit Texas, great kit. Thank you very much!

R said...

Thank you for sharing your mini with us. :)