Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy April 1st Day


It's raining "showers of love" at With Love Studio!Join us everyday in April for sales and goodies from all the wonderful designers!Today's shower is from BrownEyedSusan Designs.



BrownEyedSusan Deisgns has her kit, "Maddy Grace" on sale TODAY ONLY! BrownEyedSusan Designs.  Jump on over to her store and load this kit into your shopping cart while it's on sale! 
                             
                                     


Before you head over to the shop, here's a little bit of love for YOU!!!





A Quickpage made from Maddy Grace, just pop your pictures in there and there you go, an instant memory.   Maddy Grace QP


Now head over to the shop to buy the coordinating kit, 
and don't forget to check the With Love Studio Blog tomorrow - it's 100% chance of raining more goodies!


Here is a page I scrapped with my quickpage:

And if you are still with me then hurry on over to my facebook page and you can pick up an add-on to my Maddy Grace.


You can get to my facebook page by scanning the QR code in my QP freebie or it is on the right side of my blog or you can just click right here.  :)


0 comments: