Thursday, January 24, 2013

New Release....Twitterpated!!


twit·ter·pat·ed

  [twit-er-pey-tid] 
adjective, Informal.  excited or overcome by romantic feelings; smitten.  Are you smitten by someone or even something? Well check out my new kit Twitterpated and you can scrap all those moments.  You can buy it from either of my stores:  With Love Studio or Digi Style Designs




Here is a page I scrapped with my Twitterpated Kit:
I made you a quickpage out of it.  Just click here if you would like it.
Word on the street is there might be some more freebies so keep a look out and you might want to also check my facebook page, just in case you know.  Just saying!!  Link to my facebook page is on the right side or you can just click here.  If you are looking for the With Love Studio Blog Hop then just keep reading, it is the post under this.



0 comments: