Saturday, September 1, 2012

All Aboard for the Sept. Blog Train!!

Here is my contribution for the Sept. Blog Train.  September is a good month as it is my birthday month and my sons birthday month.   Yippee for September.  If you have any troubles with the download please let me know and I will fix it.  


Here is the link: NEW LINK Inspire Me Blog Train

You came here from: Outside the Box Designs

and your next stop should be: Ronda's Scrap Bits

Happy Labor Day Weekend!!

PS....check out my facebook page for a fun add-on to my blog train contribution:

16 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

fl_connie said...

Great alphas! I love hanging alphas! Thanks!

GramZ said...

Thanks so much!

gran2boys said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Janet said...

Thank you so much!

Carol said...

I was unable to download from your blog.

Sam said...

Thanks for the cute freebies!!

RoseAddict said...

Thank you!

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the blog freebie, love the alphas and the chains to hold them.

musicaldruid said...

thanks you for sharing your part of the lovely blog train.

jamie2 said...

I love the chains!

cantabile21 said...

Thanx for sharing! =)

LassDream McMahon said...

Sorry I couldn't find an email address for you..wanted to let you know that your download wont work due to bandwith gone :-(

Nancy said...

Thank you for all the goodies!

Chloé said...

Thank you so much for your amazing part of this awesome blog train !

Kay S. said...

Thank you for your blog train contributions.