Monday, May 23, 2011

Empty Nest

Our days of raising little ones are busy and we dream of the day when we won't have all the laundry, fingerprints and mess.  But time goes by quickly and before you know it they are grown up and gone and there you are with an empty nest.  Then you sort of wish you could have the laundry, fingerprints, and mess for a little while.  I know i do......I raised two boys and my days were filled with dirt, legos, BB guns, and all kinds of adventures.  I miss those days but I sure do love my boys. You can scrap those empty nest moments but don't stop there, you can scrap all kinds of layouts with this kit.  The kit is called Empty Nest by Karen Schulz-Snickerdoodle Designs and it is available exclusively at Scrapbook Elements.  You can visit her store here:  Karen Schulz.  You can buy the bundle and save a bundle.  If you have never used any of Karen's styles then you are missing out.  Her styles are fantastic and if you use PSE then she gives you the metadata file to use in your program.  Here is a preview of the kit:


Here is a layout I made with it.  



0 comments: