Sunday, April 3, 2011

Scrap that Template Contest

Okay so I joined into Digi Eye Scraps Scrap that Template Contest.  Go here:  Scrap the Template Contest where you can get more information about it.  Then just have fun and scrap a page.  My first page I made with Digi Eye Scraps Spring Fling Blog Train Kit.  If you want to check it out then you can go here: Spring Fling Blog Train.  The font I  used for the quote is Vujahday Flourish. Her kit was fun to use, I loved the little ladybugs, and the papers were great, go check it out and download it if you would like to.  The second layout I did was still using the same template and changed things up a bit.  Love the template!!  I used Syndee Nuckles Kit, Follow Your Bliss available at Scrap Girls.  The font I used is Want You Back.  So come on and join in, you know you want to.  : )




My sister had to try the template out also and here is her layout.  Yeah, I love this page.  Great template Mozz!!  : )  She used the Spring Fling Template by Designs by Mozz and I Toadally Love You kit by Just so Scrappy.




2 comments:

Mozz said...

They are both lovely, first one is so soft.. But I really love what you did on the second layout, looks really impressive :)
Thank you *hugz*

Mozz said...

Wow, Mendy you are teaching her well, that is precious...
Thank you Maureen for playing along..
If this is you just starting, I cant wait to see more pages :)