Monday, February 7, 2011

I've been playing again

Okay I just had to play some more with Snickerdoodle Designs Second Chances-Valentine Edition-Childs Valentine Kit.  You need this so bad.  It is too much fun and the kids could help or you can do it yourself and give to the special little ones in your life.  That is what I am going to do, mine are all grown up but I am going to give these to some special little someone's.  In the pic you can see where I even used a fruit roll up and fruit snacks if you don't want to do candy.  How about a granola bar? Now I did play around and change the size of the little cards just to see what they looked like.  But it was so easy.  I just sized the whole thing down so I would have tiny cards.  If you print them out just as they are they are perfect business card size.  You can see those in the post under this one.  The little Nestle Treasure wrappers are too cute.  I even made a little can that they can open and guess what is inside.......hugs and kisses chocolate candies.  Okay time to go to work and stop playing now.  Too much fun.  Go and pick up her kit today and get your valentine goodies finished.  You can pick it up here.





2 comments:

Cheryl said...

What great hybrid projects!

Suziwollman said...

What a cute idea! Thanks!