Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Practice, Practice




I am going to keep practicing this blog thing so I can learn how to do it. I don't know how to do much of anything so I will jump in there and post and add some pics to see what happens. Summer is over and we are into fall session at school. My sister and I had a blast going to Archivers in Houston. We NEVER take time off from work and actually took two days off and drove to Houston to shop at Archivers. After spending two days in the store (we did go to the hotel and sleep for the night) and WAY to much money we then drove to Surfside and stayed in a beachhouse my brother had rented. Was a fun awesome time. Now we wonder if the house is even there with Ike's devastation. We felt it here in Texarkana and that was only a bit of it. I cannot even imagine how it must have felt.

0 comments: